I finished this Redwork around the first of July but never got around to taking a picture for blog. I made a wall hanging April 2005 with one of these in the center of it and liked it so well I thought I would make a small wall hanging from one. I worked on it a little while demonstrating redwork for Farm and Field Day. I worked a few days for Railroad Union answering phone and I was able to finish this in a few days.
I finally finished this Star Log Cabin. We made this with the quilt guild about 4 years ago. I have had this on the frame for couple of months or longer. I would quilt a row a day until it is finally quilted. I already have the binding made and need to get it sewed on. It turned out to be 104" long, which is way to long.
This is the preprinted lap throw I made a few weeks ago. I put it in the frame this evening and finished it in a few hours. Now I need to make the binding for it and sew it on so I can sit and hand sew it to the back.