Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lots Done




I started yesterday evening making preemie baby gowns for twins. I finished them today and also quilted two small quilts for them. I love to make vintage gowns although don't know if these are considered vintage or not cause they were very simple with no embroidery or extra stitching on them. My daughter took them to their grandpa for him to deliver them.

Also, sent the pink pull toy embroidery quilt to a friend of Monica's from school. She had her 3rd child yesterday. I digitized these pull toys with Customizer 10000 Plus when I first got my embroidery machine.

This is a redwork baby quilt I quilted for Kay Ward from Martin County. Redwork is one of my favorites. She did a really good job on it.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Wow! Everything is so lovely!! As always you do such a wonderful job! See you at quilt guild!!!
Kristie