This is what I have been doing this week. I have quilted a full and half size UK quilt and 3 Pillow Shams for Ina. Just finished last night. I was pleased with the turn out. Quilting went well. I had anticipated problems cause they were double thickness in place and also heavy fabric but all went well. I put all 3 Shams on the machine at once. Each row I would have to break thread and start again on the next one. The foot would go underneath the next sham is the reason for this, but that was easier than doing them seperate. I am going to the Extension office this morning to help with the fund raiser. Ina will pick the quilts up after I get home and call her. I also quilted a small sampler for Pat but have to hand sew half of the binding yet. This has been a productive week. I have quilted 66 quilts on my Quilt Frame since I got it in January 2008. Needless to say not many have been my own.