Saturday, January 24, 2009

Civil War Quilt


I think I am getting way behind on blogging. With all the cold weather, time just flies when you got lots of quilty things to work on. As you can see the pond froze over. This pond is across the road from my house.

Finished a Civil War quilt for Sue on Wednesday. It was a large quilt but went so smooth, no problems with machine. I love the colors in it. Makes me want to do learn paper-piecing and make a Civil War quilt. Guess I will have to start colecting fabric as I have with Eleanor Burns Victory Quilt. I have collected for about two or three years for it. I think I am just about to start it.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Our ponds are all frozen too! So cold!

Love Sue's quilt! Of course, you know how I LOVE Civil War Fabrics! You did a great job on the quilting.

I can't wait for you to start the Victory Quilt! I love watching her make that on her shows. I record it whenever it comes on, so I have some of the shows where she is making some of the blocks if you want to borrow it.
Kristie