Saturday, January 17, 2009

Very Productive Day



The last two days have been very productive. It is been so cold I won't get out and that gave me time to sew, sew, sew. I just love it! Just finished another Patchwork Jungle Quilt. This is very simular to the Teacher's Pet that Phyllis, Martha and I made. The only difference is no set-in's and not set on a point. This makes it even faster to put together to the Teacher's Pet. I think Martha and Phyllis can make one in their sleep. They have made so many I can't count them. I am still going to make another one for my cousin's little girl. This one is for Marybeth's friends little girl. I even got the binding cut and pressed for both quilts. I have also been doing some machine embroidery. Thursday and Friday I made 20basket blocks from Aunt Bea's Parlor, Black Creations CD. It was so much fun to watch these sew out. It took from 10 to 20 minutes each. I hadn't used my embroidery machine in a while and just enjoyed it greatly.

No comments: