Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Crazy Quilt

Well, today I didn't get a lot accomplished. I worked some on a Crazy Quilt that I started about 2 or 3 years ago. It is taking me a long time because I got the wise idea of adding decorative stitches to each block. I sure didn't think it would take this long to finish them on a machine. I can't imagine how long it took people to do them by hand. I guess this is to show me to look at Crazy Quilts at a differently now that I know the time that is put into each one. I didn't want to get started putting a quilt in the frame today cause the repair man came to check our appliances before the warranty runs out next month. I can't believe we have already had them for a year. I made the apple dumplings from Pioneer womans site again today. They are soooo good! This time I used part sugar substitute. Last time they were really sweet for me. Tomorrow, Martha and I go for interview to become a Master Clothing Volunteer.

No comments: