Saturday, May 31, 2008

Teacher's Pet


Just off the frame, "Teacher's Pet" Bug Quilt. This one was quilted for Martha. She made this for her granddaughter for a graduation gift. I started on this early this morning and thought I would finish it in a few hours. Well, I had a lot of thread breakages and a couple of times had to take out stitching. Also cleaned house and took a nap in between. I guess with all considered it didn't take that long after all. I also got another one in the frame and quilted a couple of lines on it. I hope to get caught up soon. Just got one queen size to do and a couple of baby quilts.

I don't think Martha nor I either one will be chosen for Master Clothing Volunteer. They were 8 of us interviewed and only one will be chosen. Martha and I didn't have one of the garments they had ask us to bring. I think we failed the test.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I found you through Just us quilters. I will be back to visit soon. You have a great blog!

Niki said...

thanks for linking to justusquilters. I require a recipricol link back. Please read my posts under the justusquilters blog. If you have problems, please let me know. Thanks for signing on! quilty hugs.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

Oh I just love the colors in the quilt. Thanks for sharing the picture with us and keep them coming.