Saturday, September 20, 2008

Quilting Today

No pictures today, been to busy quilting. Thursday evening I got the "Dutch Girl Quilt" in the frame and half of it quilted before going to bed. Today I got the "Heart Quilt" in the frame after supper and just finished quilting it. I have the binding sewn on the Dutch Girl and ready to sewn down. Ina wants it sewn on the machine. That is good, maybe I can get both quilts binding on tomorrow. I still have to cut it for the Heart Quilt. I have also been working on my stack and whack in between quilting. I had it laying on the bed and needed to get it sewn together. I have one more border to sewn on it and it will be finished. I will have pictures of these things maybe for the next post. Seems strange to not have photo with a post. Afer these quilts are finished I have another Jelly Roll quilt to quilt and put the binding on for Sue. She is on a roll with these quilts.

Next week I will be busy all week, Quilt Guild meeting on Monday and getting hair cut. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I will be going to Camp Caleb each day. Tuesday I am taking a class on Simple Applique. Wednesday will be Appli-Bond Wallhanging. And Thursday making a Coffee Filter Basket.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

You stay so busy! Have fun at camp Caleb!!! See you Monday!
Kristie