Monday, December 22, 2008

Quilt Guild


Today was Quilt Guild party time. I wasn't going this morning because of the cold weather Yesterday I started having a sinus headache and didn't want it to get worse. But Alma called and encouraged me to go and I talked to Marie and she encouraged me. So I braved the cold weather. I hadn't gotten a turkey for Christmas dinner yet. I got all that taken care of. We made a Yo Yo Santa which you can see hanging on my gift from Gloria which is the spool holder. My Santa has one leg longer than the other. He looks like he is stepping high. A friend at church had given me the thread and I didn't have anywhere to put it, so this came in really handy. Also, we exchanged pin cushions, which you can see the one I got hanging on the left side of the spools made by Marie. Marie got the one that I had taken. I had cheated and bought mine at the Sewing Center. You can also see two pillow cases hand made for me from Stephanie. She does a Great Job with hand stitching.

No comments: