Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rag Quilt



I have had this quilt laying on bed in basement for probably two months now. It was started a few months back. I bought this for my granddaughter to learn to quilt. We worked on it maybe a couple of times. First we sandwiched the blocks together with the square of batting. Next I started embridering designs on it and when she came she would sew around them. Well, she started in school and got so busy with the band that she didn't have time to work on it. I thought I should finish it for her before she grew up. Now it is together and I will cut around the blocks as I take breaks. At least it is together. Now I will be anxious to wash it so I am sure I will be cutting every chance I get.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

That is very pretty! I'm sure she will love to have it finished!
Kristie

Carla said...

That's such a pretty bright rag quilt! I'd like to make one sometime.
Carla

Amy said...

very bright and pretty, thank you for sharing, have a great day , Amy