Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lady Bug, Lady Bug


Got another one quilted. This one is Ernistine's. She is a good friend of mine and in the quilt guild. This is the mystery quilt we did recently. It is called "Lady Bug, Lady Bug". I enjoyed doing this quilt. It has a mixture of stitch in the ditch, machine embroidery, and stippling. I did this on my Janome 4800. I got my Janome 1600P back on Friday but haven't had time to put a quilt in the frame yet. I am anxious to see if it sews better. I sewed a couple of rows at Thomas Sewing Center and it did great, Only broke thread at the end of a row. A friend is coming from Lavelette, WV afterwhile and going to spend the night with us. We have been friends for 18 years now. She is like a sister to me. She lived at Fort Gay, WV when I got to know her and recently she moved to Lavelette to be closer to her grandchildren. She always likes sitting on the front porch and listening to the frogs in the pond across from our hosue.


And just have to show some pictures. of our four-wheeling trip with 2 of the grandkids. We had such good time!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Enjoy your time with your friend! Looks like the grandkids had a wonderful time!!

I still haven't finished my mystery quilt yet! I really need to get it finished. I also need to buy fabric for the stack-n-wack quilt. I want to look through my stash first to see if I have anything that I can use.
Kristie